Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7 Reaction Blog: Episode01 July 11, 2016


'Hello Philippines! Hello World!'

I am writing this reaction blog for the first time for the new season of Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7.

I have not been watching any television lately, got bored with the primetime soaps, same plots, same twist, same things.

Until.. Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7.

After I saw the teaser of the show what surprised me most was Yassi Pressman being one of the celebrity housemate. Yassi -- PBB. It was a pleasant and shocking surprise. I even checked that maybe I got it wrong because the teaser was quite fast. Well, I'm not.

I've always considered Yassi Pressman as one of the most underrated celebrity in Philippine Show Business. I am happy that she did not let this opportunity pass her by. This must be the biggest break ever <fingers crossed>.

Moving on, I checked on the PBB FB Page to see some of the videos. I got a little dismayed when Episode 1 started off with the entrances of the housemates -- JK, Yassi, Hashtags ( they were just introduced ) and Jinri. I was thinking this is the same one on the FB Page. Thank God, scenes went on differently as the episode progressed. Whew!!!

So off the housemates went to the airport to their destination : VIETNAM.


Just some words. This country isn't much different with ours, our dear Philippines -- well, in status, economy, its people, its streets and more. Just a little trivia, they eat rabbit's blood uncooked -- as in RAW. They don't really care about serving spoons, so if they are sharing some soup, they just dip their spoons all together in it. Well, just some words.

This was a great move for the production of this season. Budget-wise, Innovation-wise, Environment-wise. Great Job!!!

Robi seems to be the first one to see the Vietnam House. An intelligent man, notices quickly what Phong means - it means room. Then he was called to enter Phong Thu Toi . A Vietnamese companion of Kuya which he referred to as Daika welcomed Robi to the house. Robi has some fruits from the Philippines for Kuya and Daika have the same fruits for him too only it was from Vietnam. Then finally, we hear the well-loved voice of Kuya once again. Welcoming Robi, explaining that Phong Thu Toi means confession room and educating him that Vietnamese culture calls for "no footwear inside the house" policy.

The housemates then went in one by one. The 2-in-1 housemate Hashtags Nikko and Mccoy came in first. 

Then Yassi came next who was received rather indifferently by the Hashtags and was given a comment by the Toni blurb "ang ganda ganda ng kasama ninyo dinedead-ma ninyo". I just saw it as a somehow intimidated reaction by the two guys because Yassi had already made a name for herself in many ways. Well, just maybe.

 

Then came DJ ChaCha who was drove by Robi through a Cyclo.


  Then came Elisse who was still sitting on the cyclo and waiting for I don't know what. It just tells that she  have a very lady-like personality, I just hope it won't get in the way for her to stay long in Kuya's house because her face just blew me away. Yeah, I kind of like her.
 

  Then Nonong. He was like a big question mark to me when I saw him from the teaser. I was like "Nonong?? Who the heck is Nonong??" But it seems I'm up to shame myself because he's quite a comic.


Nonong was the last one Robi has to drive through the entrance door but as soon as he was leaving, the doors were locked and the housemates made a commotion out of it. Nikko was the most curious one and he noticed that the man must be Robi, he kind of got a glimpse of his face. And all the houssemates were then all over Robi but he won't unhide his face using that "salakot". Then Nikko and Nonong was called to Phong Thu Toi because Daika would now then be feeding the housemates. After the table had been set Nikko initiated to have the food blest with his spontaneous prayer. So sweet! And with this, Nonong and Yassi went to Robi to pull him out of his misery for a nice course of spring rolls. Then Robi revealed himself letting his body down on the floor and was speaking in a Vietnamese accent saying "I don't know; I don't know" when Yassi asked him "Housemate ka ba?" Poor funny guy.

The surprise for the episode were three (3) Vietnamese locals who were given the task by Kuya to pretend as Big Brother Vietnam Housemates. And so the #PBBVietnam adventures continues.

No comments: