Monday, February 29, 2016

Confessions of a Confused 2


With the turn out of events the past few weeks, I seem to be searching the truth from the voices of the popular personages of the country.

Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino People's Champ, gave an answer to a question posted on him on a local channel regarding 'same-sex marriage'. And I quote,

""It's common sense. Will you see any animals where male is to male and female is to female?"
Manny went on say ... "The animals are better. They know how to distinguish male from female. If we approve [of] male on male, female on female, then man is worse than animals."

And the apologizes:  

I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt.
'I still stand on my belief that I'm against same sex marriage because of what The Bible says, but I'm not condemning LGBT.
'I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I'm praying for you.'

A couple of questions then entered unto me, more on for personal reflection..

Does our homosexual brothers and sisters tends to fruitfulness?

How do they contribute to society's welfare?

How good intentioned are they in general?

How are their hearts disposed in terms of their relationship with their family, friends, colleagues.. etc..? With God?

Sexual sin as described by a renowned speaker is not the greatest sin, but still a sin. If one cannot be faithful to little things how much more to big things? Is it acceptable to tolerate homosexual acts as with pre-marital sexual acts? Should sin be "in"?

All have fallen short of God's glory and as Our Lord says, he who is without sin be the first one to cast a stone. It is wrong to be picking with our homosexual brothers and sisters as it is with other people.

Let God alone be judge.

It is His job anyways... not mankind's..




No comments: